You've a vested interest in property and construction.
You need to keep across the issues that will affect the success of your business and shape the city's skyline in years' to come.
Planning and population. Design and sustainability. Politics and the economy.
Construction Voice allows you to do just that.
It brings together leading figures from the construction sector. Experts who bring you updates and insights and invite you to join the discussion.
During the course of the evening, you can network with your peers, listen to the panel of experts and take part in the informed debate that follows.
Have a constructive say on the issues that matter to you and your business.
And be heard by the city's movers and shakers: architects and developers; surveyors and builders; politicians and planning officers.
"The Construction Voice events have covered a wide range of topics and have been invaluable in helping to connect the Property and Construction industries to the wider issues affecting the city. It's been great to be involved and help frame the discussion on how we can work together to improve our city." - Gavin Stewart, Executive Director, Brighton & Hove Economic Partnership
The Construction Voice quarterly events are run by the Brighton Chamber with event partners Graves Jenkins, Robinson Low Francis, Haydon Consulting and Lewis & Co Planning South East Ltd.
Feel you've missed out? You can catch up now. Read our blogs from past Construction Voice.
- What does he future hold for commercial development in the greater Brighton region?, Nov 2020
- From crisis to recovery: adapt, learn and collaborate, July 2020
- Ethics vs Economics in construction… we’re ready to be more sustainable - shall we just get on with it?, January 2020
- What are ‘Developer Contributions’? Are communities getting value for money?, February 2018
- Construction Voice: Fit for purpose, October 2017
- Construction Voice: Viability and the barriers to progress, April 2017
- City Plan Part 2 – aspirational and achievable?, June 2016
- Constructing Great Communities, February 2016
- Is a ‘Greater Brighton’ better for your business?, November 2015
- Build an affordable, beautiful Brighton - without breaking the bank, June 2015
- Pre-election Construction Voice. The only heckling came from the birds..., April 2015
- Brighton's development dilemma, October 2014