Benefits of being a Brighton Chamber member
There are so many reasons to join the Chamber, from building your network to learning from experts to grow your business.
Why join Brighton Chamber?
Whether you want to get new business, collaborate, learn, or simply be part of Brighton’s dynamic and vibrant business community then membership with us could be just for you.
One of the great things about Brighton Chamber is the diversity of our businesses. Whether your business is creative or financial, a micro business or an international one, a charity or a for-profit, a start-up or established, the Chamber is here to help.
What can you do as a member?
- Come to our events to grow your marketplace. Our events are a mix of in-person and virtual events. They include networking Breakfast Sessions and Slo-mo Networking, as well as affordable Bite-sized Learning, expert Q&As and many topical and special events.
- Ask the Chamber team about accessing business support, help and advice to grow your business. Give us a call on 01273 719097 or email email@example.com.
- Get introduced, either at our events, or online. We’re here to get to know you and your business and make sure you’re meeting the right people. Tell us who you want to meet.
- Promote your business and improve your website SEO by featuring on our members’ directory.
- Meet collaborators and expand your network to find like-minded people to work and collaborate with.
- Raise your profile by leading one of our popular workshops or contributing to our blog.
- Share news and promote your events or offers through our website and on the Activity Hub, your members' area to shout about what you’re doing.
- Share your skills and learn from other Chamber members by accessing a Member Hour.
- Get your business noticed by sponsoring a Chamber event or series.
Don't just take our word for it - hear from members about the benefits they've found from being part of the Chamber's business network and community, plus how to make the most of a membership with us.
How much is it?
Small company, 1-5 employees: £16.50 per month
Medium company, 6-15 employees: £33.75 per month
Large company, 16+ employees: £53.25 per month
If you're a registered charity or not-for-profit, you qualify for the membership price below what you would normally pay.
Membership is for the entire business, so anyone in your team can come along to events and use the Chamber website to boost your business.