Welcome to Brighton Eagle Lab, set in the heart of Brighton’s entrepreneurial Eco-system.
We’re a thriving community of businesses, sole traders, makers and innovators, giving you the space to help you and your business with everything you need to grow.
Brighton Eagle Lab has open co-working desks and offices, offering exposure and access to technologies, mentors, and supporting innovation.
About Barclays Eagle Lab
Eagle Labs started by taking over under-used Barclays branches and offices and converting them into thriving spaces, tailored to the needs of the local business community by creating a hub for sharing ideas, experiences, and encouraging collaboration and innovation.
Eagle Labs are set up to give entrepreneurs and business founders access to the right people, knowledge, and opportunities to scale – running a series of educational growth programmes, online events and an online support hub to help founders develop the knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
Meet the Brighton team
Lab Manager Rohun looks after the operational running of the Eagle Lab, as well as our Eagle Lab National events programme. A creative social butterfly, when Rohun is not busy supporting the Lab and its members. He enjoys discovering Brighton, expanding his network and has passion, for the arts and nature.
Andy is the Eco-System Manager at Brighton Eagle Lab, and facilitates the connection of local businesses, members, and the wider Eagle Lab community. He is on hand to assist with your business needs and access many of the opportunities available as part of the Eagle Lab network.
What support is available for businesses through Eagle Lab?
Eagle Lab has a number of free to access business support programmes. Here's a break down of some of the programmes running at the moment. If applications are closed for the latest cohorts, you can register your interest through the links below.
- Female Founder Accelerator is designed to support female-led technology businesses. The programme runs for nine weeks with a series of master classes, mentoring, and networking.
- Black Venture Growth Programme is a 16-week programme that focuses on growth and removing barriers to fundraising through targeted support.
- Product Builder Programme accelerates early-stage entrepreneurs from idea to product. This online programme will help you develop a digital product from testing to customer feedback.
- LGBT+ Founders supports, inspires and connects LGBTQI+ founders, through dedicated programmes to exclusive mentoring opportunities.
- Eagle Labs Funding Readiness Programme is designed to help demystify funding and provide founders with the skills and knowledge they need to fund their business growth.
- Industry Bridge brings together startups and large businesses to share core strategic thinking and best practices to help transform the wider industry. There are programmes running across AgriTech, Care and HealthTech, Cyber, EnergyTech and Sustainability.