Fri 30 / 11 / 18
Overview of Coast to Capital Escalator Pilot Programme
At Coast to Capital we have launched the new Escalator Pilot Programme. The Programme is a dedicated support opportunity for scaleup businesses.
The programme will consist of the following:
- Membership for the cohorts will be by application form and panel approval
- Peer-to-peer learning through monthly meetings
- Delivered over 6 months with a focused session each month on a barrier to growth with a solution driven outcome
- 4 cohorts of 10 businesses or possibly 2 cohorts of up to 20 businesses
- Expert facilitation by an external provider (through tender process)
- 50% match funded by Coast to Capital LEP (cost to business is £100 per month)
This model of peer-to-peer roundtables and a professionally delivered programme is widely recommended by the ScaleUp Institute and scaleup business community.
Who Are We Looking For?
Ideally we are looking for enterprises with average annual growth in employees or turnover greater than 20 per cent per annum over a three year period, and with more than 10 employees at the beginning of the period.
However we know that there are scaleups out there that that do not quite fit that scaleup definition and so we will also consider those that have the greatest growth potential and have the leadership with the desire to achieve scaleup growth in the short term. These owners exhibit a “can do” attitude with a real appetite to learn. They will be enthusiastic for this type of support and ready to share success stories.
The Programme will be seeking:
- Businesses with sales and growth potential
- Business Leaders with the ambition to grow
- Owners who demonstrate leadership skills
- Businesses with scalability
- Leaders who want to own future growth
If you have further questions please get in touch with Lou Williams, Coast to Capital’s Growth Manager. Lou can be contacted at email@example.com or 01403 333840.
To find out more, click here. Many thanks for Coast to Capital for providing this blog.
If you want to contribute to the Chamber blog, contact Alice on firstname.lastname@example.org