Tue 02 / 08 / 22
Eco-System Manager role at The Brighton Eagle Lab
We are pleased to announce that there is an exciting opportunity at the Barclays Eagle Lab in Brighton, to join our team for a 12 month secondment role as the Eco-System Manager.
You will be responsible for:
• Developing solid relationships prospective clients within a wide set geographic region
• Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships in line with the agreed business strategy to remain at the forefront of emerging and innovative technologies
• Identifying ways to promote your Eagle Lab externally, treating the lab as your own business and building your own brand within the local Ecosystem
• Coordinating internal and external stakeholders and networks, spread across multiple industries and developing new relationships and maintaining/ improving existing ones
• Fostering and developing an entrepreneurial spirit by encouraging experimentation and appropriate failure
• Undertaking the business analysis required to develop changes to the proposed strategy and establish the business case for changes.
To apply for the role click this link.