JO MURFIN LEADERSHIP & CAREER COACHING
Qualified Leadership & Career Coach
As a Qualified Coach and member of the Institute of Leadership and Management and Association for Coaching, I offer:
- Career Coaching to help people who are stuck or made redundant to transfer their skills and experience to new settings.
- Leadership Coaching to help newly promoted leaders and business leaders who are new to people management to lead with confidence.
Coaching is structured support, exercises and practical tools to help you to solve problems and develop personally and professionally.
Coaching can help you with your current job, establish your professional goals and support you in making a career change. It is about releasing your capability, raising your self-awareness and helping you to become the person you want to be.
- Boost your confidence
- Know your worth
- Find your passion
- Get a better work life balance
- Focus your time and energy
Watch my short video to see how Career Coaching can help you.
Find out more here
See my latest news articles here
Career Change articles and tips: Read my articles here
Chamber Collaboration: Read the interview and see the finished product here.
Leading Differently in the New Future: Read my article here.
Video tips to help you find a new career you love: View my videos here
Over the last 5 years I’ve successfully coached leaders who are newly promoted, through to senior leaders in a range of sectors. These include operations, environment, transport, customer service, law, ICT, communications, design, training, teaching, mental health, archaeology, libraries.
I spent 15 years recruiting staff as a front-line manager, 4 years as a recruitment consultant and 5 years on projects to attract and retain the best talent.
I have over 15 years leadership experience and understand the challenge leaders face in motivating and involving a diverse team of people with a range of personalities, whilst aiming to deliver improved business performance.
What makes me different
1. I have a strong natural ability to connect with people and draw out what you really want and what's really blocking you, so you can take control and be your best self. You can find out more about me on my website.
2. I'm leadership and career coaching qualified: I'm qualified to coach at Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5. You can find out more about the benefits of working with a Qualified Coach on my website.
3. I'm experienced: I've been coaching people in a range of professions for 5 years and have over 15 years leadership experience in the private and public sector. You can view a summary of my experience on my LinkedIn Profile.
4. My values: Fairness, kindness and being authentic are really important to me personally. As a coach I'm my real self, with no judgement, which helps to build trust and the client can feel comfortable to be open and to think creatively to make the most of their strengths.
5. Results: Through my 5 Phase Coaching Journey I've helped many different people to feel confident, find their strengths and do something they love. You can see my 5 Phase Coaching Journey in the Services section on my website.
6. My approach: I take a strengths-based approach to coaching, which means that I support clients to see their strengths clearly so they can feel more confident, use their strengths more often and build a positive success mindset. You can see more on my approach and how you can use your strengths on my website at jomurfincoaching.com