The Business Clarity Club™ (on Zoom) is a confidential, peer support group for female founders and women in business, designed to help you gain a clear, holistic view of your business, get unstuck, and set actionable goals to move forwards with your business.
Our next Business Clarity Club™ is on Tuesday, 20 April from 10am until 12pm.
Expertly facilitated by Clare Griffiths, Founder of Thrive, The Business Clarity Club™ meetings are held on a monthly basis, and are open to any female founder who would like to think more strategically about their business, discuss how they have progressed, and create goal-setting action plans to move forwards - all in a confidential setting.
Limited to a maximum of 5 Thrive members, during The Business Clarity Club™ meeting, through group discussions and individual exercises, you will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on your business progress, sharing any challenges you have faced or are facing;
- Gain a clearer, more holistic view of your business, using the The Business Clarity Canvas® (a user-friendly, planning document created by Clare Griffiths, Founder of Thrive);
- Identify, and commit to, action you need to take in order to achieve your goals.
You don't need to commit to a certain number of meetings of The Business Clarity Club™ - you can come to as many as you want to.
Thrive members who attend The Business Clarity Club™ will receive:
- A free PDF of The Business Clarity Canvas®;
- A free PDF of Thrive's goal-setting action plan template.
The PDF of The Business Clarity Canvas® will be emailed prior to The Business Clarity Club™ meeting, and the action plan template will be shared after the meeting.
N.B. All Thrive members attending The Business Clarity Club™ must sign a Confidentiality Letter.
Time: 10am - 12pm
Date: Tue 20 / 04 / 21
Name: The Business Clarity Club™: A confidential, peer support group for female founders and women in business
Venue: Zoom> Book now