April is Stress Awareness Month and this webinar on handling Pressure and Stress is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about stress.
This interactive webinar will look at:
• What is stress
• What are the common triggers and sources of stress
• How does stress affect us mentally, physically and emotionally
• How can we spot the signs of stress building up (stress bucket)
• Recognising our own “stress signature”
• Difference between pressure and stress (pressure/performance curve)
• Ways to mitigate stress
Who is this for?
April is Stress Awareness Month and the session is open to anyone who is interested in knowing a bit more about the triggers and signs of stress, the difference between pressure and stress and how to look after our wellbeing.
Time: 10am - 10.45am
Date: Mon 04 / 04 / 22
Name: Stress and Pressure> Book now