Thu 30 / 09 / 21
Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery
We are offering free 45 minute advice sessions on Self Assessment and Personal Tax.
Plus Accounting are offering free 45 minute advice sessions.
These sessions are aimed at those who need to complete self-assessment tax returns and may be of interest to you if any of the following apply:
- You are a company director
- You are self-employed
- You have an annual income of more than £100,000 per year
- You or your partner claim child benefit and either one of you have income of more than £50,000 per year
- You have a buy to let property
- You have a mortgage on the buy to let property and the impact the restriction on your mortgage interest will have on you.
- You need advice on capital gains tax
- You have lived or worked overseas and have moved back to the UK or you are planning on leaving the UK to move overseas
- You need income tax advice on personal investment income (bank interest or dividend income)
We are holding a virtual Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery on Thursday 30 September between 9:30am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book today.
The safety of our staff and clients is our priority and due to the current circumstances, this event will be held virtually.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.
Time: 9.30am - 4.45pm
Date: Thu 30 / 09 / 21
Name: Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery
Venue: Online Event> Book now