Your clients are inundated with social media posts, emails, adverts and networking opportunities. You know you need to cut through the noise and stand out - but that’s easier said than done.
This workshop will:
- Use the Business Model Canvas planning template as a tool for shaping and defining your value propositions and key activities
- Support you in thinking about the language and tone you use, the problems you’re solving for your customers, and how you can ensure your offer is both distinctive and persuasive.
You’ll come away with:
- Confidence in talking about your offer
- Deeper thinking about what your customers need to hear/see, and how your activity delivers on its promise
- Refreshed ideas on how to get your vision in front of the right people at the right time
- Clarity in defining your ‘why’ – and the value you create.
This workshop is for:
- Early-stage business leaders
- Entrepreneurs and sole traders who are getting going and breaking new ground
- Growing businesses looking to pivot, adapt and redefine what makes their products and services irresistible.
About Reset. Restart
Reset. Restart is a new programme offering free support for Brighton and Sussex businesses who want to structure their planning and tighten their business model. It’s designed to help build resilience and develop the practical skills needed to survive and, ultimately, to thrive. The programme offers a choice of workshops and networking and 1:1 support.
There are four workshops, this is the first.
Any questions, email the Chamber events team - email@example.com
For more information and the full programme of events and support visit the Chamber website.
Copy by The Sentence Works
What's the refund policy?
Places are limited, and events are usually oversubscribed. Please give two working days’ notice via email if you are no longer able to attend.
Can I attend if I am not a member of the Chamber?
All sessions will be held virtually, open to all, and free to attend. If you'd like to join the Chamber you can find out more on our website.
How do I find out about other upcoming events and news?
To receive news about the Chamber and our events please sign up to our mailing list.
Time: 10.30am - 12pm
Date: Tue 26 / 01 / 21
Name: Reset. Restart: Pitch it right> Book now
Wed 27 / 01 / 21
Catch the Wave: Start-up - Building your business, the hard way
9.15am - 12.15pm> Find out more
Wed 30 / 06 / 21
Catch the Wave: Grow - Barriers to growth in an ever-changing world
9.30am - 11.45am> Find out more
Fri 12 / 03 / 21
Reset. Restart: Tools for the job
10.30am - 12pm> Find out more