We’ll cover topics including:
- What employers need to do to ensure their employees have a valid leave to work in the UK
- Changes in the law
- What businesses need to do to employ foreign workers
- What new hiring processes will be required and how much new paperwork there will be
- How sponsor licenses work
- The challenges for smaller businesses and those in low paid sectors
- Skills levels and pay for future employees
- Are skills shortages expected and what can be done about this?
- How will the shortage occupation list work?
- What legislation is yet to be implemented?
From Brighton with Love includes a series of expert panel events, Your Questions Answered sessions, and Export Leaders peer network sessions. This package of support is designed to help businesses through the EU transition and give them the confidence to embark on international trade.
This new initiative is led by Brighton Chamber and supported by Brighton & Hove City Council with event partner Brighton & Hove Economic Partnership. Its aim is to provide Brighton area businesses with expertise that will see them through the EU Transition and beyond.
All sessions are held virtually, open to all, and free to attend.
Brighton & Hove City Council website has a web page that’s updated regularly Brexit in Brighton & Hove with useful follow-up support and resources.
Any questions, email email@example.com
Design by Sublime
What's the refund policy?
Places are limited, and events are usually oversubscribed. Please give two working days’ notice via email for a refund* or you’ll be required to pay for your place in full.
*Eventbrite booking fees are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or there are duplicate charges.
Can I attend if I am not a member of the Chamber?
All sessions will be held virtually, open to all, and free to attend. If you'd like to join the Chamber you can find out more on our website.
How do I find out about other upcoming events and news?
To receive news about the Chamber and our events please sign up to our mailing list.
Time: 1pm - 2pm
Date: Thu 17 / 12 / 20
Name: From Brighton with Love: Your Questions Answered - The UK’s Post-Brexit Points-Based Immigration System> Book now
Tue 19 / 01 / 21
From Brighton with Love: Export Leaders Sessions
10am - 12pm> Find out more
Tue 09 / 02 / 21
Catch the Wave: Grow - Barriers to growth in an ever-changing world
9.30am - 11.45am> Find out more
Wed 27 / 01 / 21
Catch the Wave: Start-up - Building your business, the hard way
9.15am - 12.15pm> Find out more