Join us for an exclusive, Behind the Scenes, members-only tour of Plus X Brighton Innovation Hub.
Network with old and new business contacts, see the latest exciting new development Brighton has to offer, and sample some sumptuous refreshments at the same time.
Why you should come...
- Be one of the first to get a sneaky peek of the Plus X Brighton building
- Hear Plus X Managing Director Olga speak about their plans for the year and Project Manager for property regeneration specialists, U+I, Mel Hickford, talk; you’ll also have a chance to ask any questions you might have
- Meet and connect with the Plus X Brighton team
- Enjoy a tasting of ProductiviTEA blend, Redroaster coffee and pastries
What you will see...
- The double-height LAUNCH event space
- 3,000 sq ft of specialist workshops featuring the latest machinery and equipment: 3D printers, CNCs, laser cutting, micro-electronics, woodworking and assembly space
- The café area, which will be open to non-members
- The range of productivity-enhancing workspaces, from coworking to resident desks and 4-20 person studios
- The third and fourth floors where Plus X will host their BRITE programme for Start-ups and Scale-ups launching in the Spring
- AIR SPACE, a rooftop with views from the South Downs to the sea (wrap up warm!)
- Unique architecture by Studio Egret West
About Plus X
Through Innovation Hubs and workspaces, Plus X supports start-ups, scale-ups, SMEs, corporates and solopreneurs on their journey to business prosperity. They create fertile and productive environments with an ecosystem of members and a focus on curated collaboration.
Book now to avoid missing out.
Time: 9.30am - 11am
Date: Fri 20 / 03 / 20
Name: Behind the Scenes: Plus X
Venue: Plus X Innovation Hub
Location: Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4GL> Book now