Following the government’s announcement Monday 16 March, we are rescheduling this event until later this year. We’ll be in touch as soon as we have confirmed a revised date. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Keen to learn more about a wonderful Brighton success story?
Join us for “Behind the Scenes at Circus Street”, the latest exciting event in the Chamber’s series of discovery tours. Find out more about how this previously run-down municipal market is being turned into a vibrant, multi-use space in the heart of Brighton. Nearing its planned completion, THIS is the tour to confirm your suspicions that you really do live in one of the best cities in the UK.
And, there’s plenty of time for networking with your fellow Chamber members, so don’t forget those all-important business cards.
The Circus Street development from U+I plc will be an exceptional mix of new homes, managed student accommodation, public spaces, shops, offices and cafes. A £130 million Public-Private Partnership with Brighton and Hove Council, GCP Student Living plc and Gravis Capital Management, construction is well underway to deliver 142 new homes, 450 student bedrooms and an impressive 32,000 square feet of office space – including workshops for start-up businesses.
There’s going to be a colourful, new home for South East Dance, too.
Courtesy of architect ShedKM, this is a blueprint for living and working for the 21st Century.
What will we see on the tour?
With so much to explore and enjoy, this Behind the Scenes tour is just full of things to find out about:
- Hear the specialist regeneration team share their vision for the scheme and their outstanding plans for Brighton’s new “creative quarter”.
- Learn about the future plans for the site, its residents and neighbours.
- Venture into Office at Circus Street, top quality contemporary office space for entrepreneurs and creatives alike.
- Get advanced insight into the new location for South East Dance, opening early in 2021.
- Find out more about the fantastic opportunities to live and work in Circus Street.
- Hear how this fine example of sustainable living and working could create over 400 new jobs and more than £200 million gross value added to our local economy.
After the tour, there’ll be time to catch up with your Chamber contacts over refreshments – and make some valuable new connections, too.
You could say that Circus Street will be on the map, so why not find out early what all the fuss is about by booking your ticket as soon as you can?
Time: 9.30am - 11am
Date: Wed 22 / 04 / 20
Name: Event postponed - Behind the Scenes: Circus Street
Venue: Circus Street
Location: Brighton, BN2 9QF